Collaborators: Hwang Youn Kim, Prajwal Manjunath, Ziyu (Judy) Zhu
Timeframe: October 2014 – December 2014
Natural Rhythm is a game designed to help lower school students practice identifying the following note symbols: eighth notes, quarter notes, half notes, and whole notes. The game tasks each player with identifying multiple instances of these symbols and producing sounds that correspond to each note’s beat length. For more information, please visit our website.
Roles: Creative Director, Producer, Sound Designer
– Designed game and wrote design documentation
– Project management, e.g., goal-setting, deadlines, communications (internal/external), etc.
– Directed art style
– Created music for in-game play
– Wrote and published weekly newsletters
– Created and maintained project website