Collaborators: Hwang Youn Kim, Prajwal Manjunath, Ziyu (Judy) Zhu
Timeframe: October 2014 – December 2014
Music in Motion is a game designed to help middle school students practice identifying and interpreting note symbols when positioned on a staff. The game tasks players with identifying notes that stream towards them, and matching them with their corresponding letter names. The letters appear on little monsters who eat notes that they correspond to.. For more information, please visit our website.
Roles: Creative Director, Producer, Sound Designer
– Designed game and wrote design documentation
– Project management, e.g., goal-setting, deadlines, communications (internal/external), etc.
– Directed art style
– Created cover variants of popular songs for in-game play
– Wrote and published weekly newsletters
– Created and maintained project website